Our products are made of high quality and fine craftsmanship, hence we provide care information to maintain your LOTUS SUUTRA JEWELRY and accessories.
Maintenance recommendations are also available with each of your products.
- Store your accessory in the provided pouch and box or in a plastic Ziplock/ plastic box, in a dry place away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures.
- Store your accessory separately, and avoid contact with hard surfaces to avoid scratches.
- Wear your accessory only after showering and applying makeup, hairspray, gels, lotions and/or perfume.
- Protect your accessory from water, salt water, chlorine, harsh chemicals, sanitizers, perfumes.
Should you need to have your LOTUS SUUTRA JEWELRY repaired, please do contact us via email at email@example.com or via phone at +91 7738661975.
We will repair any jewelry purchased through us directly. Items purchased through other retailers must be returned for repair to the store where the item was purchased.
- Any repair required in less than 6 months after the purchase is free.
- Any damages or breakages due to physical damage/ regular wear & tear will be subject to a repair fee.
- Repairs required after more than 6 months of purchase are subject to a repair fee. Fee depends on the nature of the repair as well as the material availability.
Please note that we may not be able to order certain components needed for repair of order items.
All our products are handmade and request a high level of craftsmanship not only for production, but also for repairs. In order to assure the quality of repairs, please kindly note that LOTUS SUUTRA JEWELRY handles repairs exclusively in-house by our artisans, and does not offer spare parts.
Disclaimer: Each piece is handmade and very intricately done. Hence minor speck marks are part of the product, and not a defect. Every LOTUS SUUTRA JEWELRY accessory may contain semi-precious stones, pearls, and Swarovski crystals that may vary in shape, size and colour. Please do not hesitate to contact our Client Services at +91 7738661975 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org on how to take care of your item.